3rd A.R.I. Italian EME Trophy – 2017
Autumn Session: from 00.00 UTC of September 16th to 24.00 UTC of September 17th 2017
• Bands: 144 MHz – 432 MHz - 1.2 GHz - 2.3 GHz - 5.7 GHz - 10 GHz - Separate classification for each band
Analog Modes: CW - SSB
It’s possible to work the same station once for each mode Analog or Digital with a maximum of 2 QSOs during the same session: (1 QSO in CW or SSB and 1 QSO in Digital Modes)
• Categories for bands: Stations are subdivided by type of antenna used. For Yagi antennas the total length (distance reflector-last director), in wavelengths, is taken in account multiplied by the number of Yagis in the antenna array. In case of H/V or Circular polarization Yagi antennas system we will take in account only the longest one. For the parabolic dishes we take in account the diameter's length.
Mix Mode (Digi & CW/SSB)
Category: 144 MHz. 1 wl = 2,08 m = 82" = 6' 10"
Single Category: 432 MHz
Category: 1.2 - 2.3 - 5.7 - 10 GHz.
Analog Modes (CW/SSB)
Single Category: 144 MHz CW/SSB
Single Category: 432 MHz CW/SSB
Category: 1.2 - 2.3 - 5.7 - 10 GHz CW/SSB
• Multiband: every station, that will send their logs in at least 2 bands from 1.2 GHz till 10 GHz regardless of the category and score, will be put into a Multiband Classification. Every score will be weighted following the bottom table and then added together.
The score calculation for the Multiband category will be made exclusively by the contest manager.
• Downgrading: If the first of each category scores less than the first of the lower category, the whole category is moved into the lower.
• QSO Points:
20 points for each CW/SSB QSO
• Multipliers: every Italian station worked counts as multiplier x2. (If there are no Italian stations in the log the sum of points will be the Final Total Score)
• Total Score: Total Score = Total of QSO points * Total of Multipliers
• Prizes: For each session to the First Station of each category. A certificate will go to all the participants who sent the log. If someone wins more than one category, he gets only one prize and certificates for the other categories won, while the prize for these categories goes to the second placed in the classification.
• Trophy Score: All Stations that have participated in both sessions in the same categories will participate to the Final ARI EME Trophy. The Trophy's score will be the sum of the scores obtained in every session. The First Station in each category will receive a Prize; all the participants will receive a certificate.
• Log entries: Contest entries must be sent within fourth Monday after the contest only via e-mail to: i5wbe(at)i5wbe.it
Comments about conditions and pictures are welcome.
• Notes: It’s allowed to indicate own cq frequency on chats and EME Logger. Every station that during the contest will exchange information about the QSO through these chat or logger will be considered as Check Log. The final judging of the entries are responsibility of the contest manager, whose decision is final. Entrants deliberately contravening any of these rules, attempting fraud or flagrantly disregarding the IARU bandplans will be disqualified.
ARI EME Contest Manager